– Water comes in contact with the metal and causes paint film imperfections.
– Rust is not completely removed before spraying.
– Contamination of the surface before spraying: Finger marks, water which is
allowed to dry on the metal surface, delay between cleaning with a phosphoric acid
based product and spraying, etc.
Rust problems are much more noticeable in regions where salt is thrown on the
streets during the snow reason.
– Remove all rust traces before painting.
– Avoid any contamination before spraying.
Sand all the way through to the bare metal. Place sander on rusty paints until
surface is clean and brilliant. Use Valox (based on phosphoric acid) or sand
blowing and repaint immediately.
- TEMATY SZKOLEŃ
- Drying is too slow
- BULLES SOUFFLURES
- Stripping / Banding
- Fish eyes
- Spider’s web
- ATMOSPHERIC POLLUTION
- CRACKING OR RIPPLING
- Loss of gloss
- Low gloss
- ADHESION PROBLEMS OF THE CLEAR COAT
- Orange peel
- Pin holing
- Poor adhesion
- SHRINKAGE / EDGE MAPPING
- Poor opacity
- Color offshade
- SOLVENT POPPING
- Polish marks
- Sanding marks