Description of problem:
The paint is pushed in the form of craters. These craters vary in thickness, density
and size (from a pinhole up to a diameter of 1 cm). A close inspection with a
magnifier shows the presence of a small impurity in the center.
– Contamination by wax, silicone, oil or grease.
– Contamination by soap residues, detergents or metal cleaning products.
– Contamination of the surrounding air (proximity to mechanic shop).
– Contamination of the air supply.
– Contamination from use of polishes or aerosol spray containing silicone.
– Make sure that the surface is thoroughly cleaned after every operation with
Genclean 8281. Use a new rag for every car.
– Make sure that all products containing silicone are used as far away from the
workshop as possible.
– Apply mist coat.
– Sand panel, isolate and repaint.
– Use antisilicone 8678 as a last resort.
- TEMATY SZKOLEŃ
- Drying is too slow
- BULLES SOUFFLURES
- Stripping / Banding
- Fish eyes
- Spider’s web
- ATMOSPHERIC POLLUTION
- CRACKING OR RIPPLING
- Loss of gloss
- Low gloss
- ADHESION PROBLEMS OF THE CLEAR COAT
- Orange peel
- Pin holing
- Poor adhesion
- SHRINKAGE / EDGE MAPPING
- Poor opacity
- Color offshade
- SOLVENT POPPING
- Polish marks
- Sanding marks